Double Motor Hanger With Base Mount
Double Motor Hanger With Base Mount
The new MAMH-13 features a 25-3/4″ long x .875″ diameter Upright Rod and Angled Extension Rod with two spring safety clips for holding one or two motors. It comes with the MABC-3 Base Mounting Plate and wood screws for attaching to any bench top. The angled extension rod height can be adjusted so that motors hang between 33″ to 38″ above the work area, as measured from the top of the motor, and 20″ to 28″ off to the right or left side of your work piece. These are the proper measurements for maintaining a relaxed curve to the flexible shaft.
MALB-1 LED Light Bar with Shade: is a unique 31-1/2″ long LED Light Bar with Shade that illuminates an entire work surface in the horizontal position and pivots 90º upright to turn off.
Foredom’s Work Bench System is more than just a motor hanger. This quality constructed, modular system is a new and attractive way to organize and light your workspace for jewelers, carvers, lab technicians and precision fabricators. Each component of the Work Bench System shown here, is available separately.
The customizable components attach to the MamH-13 Double Motor Hanger – or two sizes of support rods for users who already have a motor hanger, work with micromotors and other non-flex shaft tools, or just want and need a method to get organized. The pivoting LED Light Bar, and 10 “Component Arms” that swing horizontally 180º to keep accessories or compact tools within reach, or stored out of the way when not needed. A Dual Handpiece Rest that attaches to the support rod is also available.
The MAMH-13 Motor Hanger is the central component of the Foredom Work Bench System. Components are made of brushed stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and powder coated steel.
Component Arms are 12″ long with uniform mounting brackets for design consistency
- MAAH-B Bur Holder Arm with two tiers for holding 95 burs with 3/32″ and 1/8″ shanks. Arm: 12″ l x 2″ w x 1-1/4″ h (30cm x 5cm x 3cm), 2.5 lb packaged wt.
- MAMH-J Arm for 6 Jars with plastic screw on caps. 6– 1.35 oz. (40ml) plastic jars with screw on tops. Jars are 1-1/2″ (3.18cm) in diameter and 2-1/8″ deep (55mm). Arm: 12″ l x 2″ w x 2-1/2″ h (30cm x 5cm x 6cm), 1.7 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-P Peg Arm with 10 angled 1-1/2″ long pegs and non-scratching felt along the upper edge. Use to hang saw frames, store pliers, tweezers, etc. on non-scratch felt upper edge. 5 Pegs on each side are 1-1/2″ long x 5/16″ in diameter (3.7cm x 0.8cm). Arm: 12″ l x 4″ w x 1-1/2″ h (30cm x 10.2cm x 3.7cm), 1.9 lb packaged wt.
- MAMH-M Magnetic Arm with non-scratch felt surface. Securely holds various accessories and small metal tools. Please Note: This arm can magnetize tools. Arm: 12″ l x 1/2″ w x 1-1/2″ h (30cm x 1.2cm x 3.7cm), 2.6 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-T Tray Arm with 3 movable partitions. Arm: 12″ l x 2-1/4″ w x 1-1/4″ h (30cm x 5.8cm x 3cm), 2.6 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-H Multi Handpiece Arm with pegs for storing up to six handpieces. Arm: 12″ l x 2-1/4″ w x 1-1/4″ h (30cm x 5.8cm x 3cm), 1.7 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-S Shelf Arm – medium is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more. Arm: 4.7″ x 6.1″ (120mm x 155mm), 2.0 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-S2 Shelf Arm – small is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more. Arm: 10.2″ x 8.7″ (260mm x 220mm), 3.15 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-S3 Shelf Arm – large is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more. Arm: 9.3″ x 13.2″ (235mm x 335mm), 4.2 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-HR Dual Handpiece Rest Holds two handpieces off the work surface when not in use. Made of polycarbonate and aluminum. Dimensions: 5-1/4″ l x 3-1/4″ w x 1-1/2″ h (13.3cm x 8.3cm x 3.8cm), 1.1 lb packaged wt.
- MAAM-L 25-3/4″ Support Rod – .875″ dia. upright rod for holding components of the Work Bench System. Includes MABC-3 Mounting Plate and wood screws. For users who already have a motor hanger.
- MAAM-S 17-3/4″ Support Rod – .875″ dia. upright rod for holding components of the Work Bench System. Includes MABC-3 Mounting Plate and wood screws. For users who already have a motor hanger.
Different Shipping Packages are available at checkout but usually our items are delivered within 2-4 business days if they are shipped from the USA
Some Products, such as wax injector machines and 3d printers are shipped from outside of the country and could take months to be delivered.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding shipping information
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address:
36 w 47th ST. Suite 802A
New York, NY 10036
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imported From Google